Commercial Building Design
Building sets the first impression in the mind of your customer.
The first thing that appeals a customer when they visit a commercial property is its’ building design. We at Innovative Pencil provide building designs for different types of commercial property ranging from restaurants, hotels, lounges, school, colleges, hostels, office, sports club, fitness club, shopping center and more.
Our commercial building design range includes 10 different types of drawings that you can choose to purchase according to your own requirement and pay accordingly.
- Layout Plan for each floor with site plan:It gives architectural planning of a site gives showing how the building is going to be designed, both functionally and climatically.
- 3D Image of the building: It enables you to view how the overall building will ultimately look.
- Structural Drawing of the building: It includes steel and concrete detailed drawings of columns, beams, foundation, retaining wall, etc.
- Electrical Drawing of the Building: It projects the wiring points via concrete structure up to the wall where switches would be placed.
- Elevation Drawing of the Building and Material Selection: A variety of material is used on the front facade of the building with range of different application methods. This requires detailed working drawings to project and understand the details given in 3D image.
- Boundary Wall Design Detail with Gate: It shows the boundary wall design with details which has great impact on the look of building.
- Fire Drawing of the Building: Safety is a priority for modern buildings; fire drawing shows the mapping of safety equipment in the building.
- Plumbing and Drainage Drawing Detail: IIt includes internal plumbing drawings and external plumbing drawings with you that clearly resonates with the requirements of your building.
- Main Electrical Panel Detail Drawing: It shows the mapping of electrical grid which is routed to the panel room. It is important that electrical grid and power back up system is routed to panel room to avoid any disaster.
- Architectural working drawing: It includes center line drawing that enables a contractor to have idea about the layout of the site, door and window.
Click on any image below for drawings details.