Terms & Conditions
The quoted prices mentioned are based upon the terms and conditions enlisted below, unless given otherwise in the main quotation.
- The quoted prices are in Indian Rupees and exclusive of the taxes to be applied.
- Payment should be made in advance along with work order and remaining amount with completion of the work.
- Payment should be made either to Innovative Pencil account online or through cheque.
- If the project is delayed or hampered through no fault of Innovative Pencil; then we reserve the right to revise the contract price and delivery time.
- Only two options will be provided for the designs under the contract amount, thereafter, extra fee will be charged for more options.
Changes and Variations
- Should Innovative Pencil agrees to work on the basis of letter or fax of intent, Innovative Pencil reserves the right to suspend the work if the written order is not received within 30 days from the date of letter. The client will meet the cost involved thereafter.
- All communications with respect to the contract shall be conducted in the English language.
- In the event of contract termination, through no fault of Innovative Pencil, the client agrees to pay for all the services that have been requested and/or completed up to the cancellation
- In the event of contract termination, through the fault of Innovative Pencil, the client will be owed for any and all balances from the contractor